Video production has been a passion of mine ever since I was young, back when me and my idiot friends would film crude skits for the local public access station. These days I lend my skills to slightly more professional productions, including short documentaries, video game trailers and even the occasional television pilot.
|[08.2016] Let it Die | Music Documentary
||[07.2016] Let it Die | E3 Trailer
||[06.2016] Hero Realms | Kickstarter Pitch
|[06.2016] Videoball | Launch Trailer
||[05.2016] Cthulhu Realms | Launch Trailer
||[04.2016] Super Senso | PAX Trailer
|[11.2015] Divekick | Final Update Trailer
||[08.2015] Grandia II | Launch Trailer
||[07.2015] Capsule Force | Launch Trailer
|[06.2015] Epic Card Game | Kickstarter Pitch
||[05.2015] Iron Galaxy | 2015 Release Slate
||[01.2015] Star Realms | Release Trailer
|[01.2015] Gunsport | Teaser Trailer
2014 and Prior
|[11.2014] Slender: The Arrival | Launch Trailer
||[11.2014] Blood of the Werewolf | Console Launch
||[10.2014] Costume Quest 2 | Costume Teaser 1
|[10.2014] Costume Quest 2 | Launch Trailer
||[10.2014] Costume Quest 2 | Sackboy Teaser
||[10.2014] Costume Quest 2 | Costume Teaser 2
|[08.2014] Costume Quest 2 | PAX Trailer
||[05.2014] Organic Panic | Early Access Trailer
||[05.2014] Super Avalanche | Steam Greenlight Trailer
|[03.2014] Gone Home | Console Announcement
||[08.2013] Midnight City | Brand Launch
The Really Weird Trailers (Scripted by Tim Rogers)
- Remember Me Interview with creative director Jean Max-Moris of Dontnod
- Bioshock Infinite Interview with Ken Levine of 2K Boston
- Flavor Monsters Gameplay Demo – with April of 45 Flavors
- Rod Maxwell Interview – Special Effects Artist for Flavor Monsters
- Battleblock Theater Interview & Playthrough – with Aaron Jungjohann of The Behemoth
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse interview – with associate producer Alex Knight of Activision
- Nintendo Gaming Lounge Tour – with Krista Yang of Nintendo
- Lost Planet 3 Interview – with Andrew Szymanski and Matt Sophos of Capcom.
- Elsword Interview – with Jack Mayer of Kill3r Combo.
- Firefall Mobile Gaming Unit Spotlight – with Frank Leterri of Red 5.
- Belletor MMA: Onslaught Interview – with producer McMcerney of 345 Games.
- Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 Interview – with Adam Dickson & Mark Purvis of Wizards of the Coast.
- Lost Planet 3 Interview – with asst. producer James Vance of Capcom.
- Halo 4 Party Coverage – checking out the snacks of Halo 4.
- Retron 2 Interview – with Jose Hernandez of Hyperkin.
- Indiecade Interview – with festival director Sam Roberts.
- Persona 4 Arena Interview – with PR rep Aram Jabbari of Atlus.
- Project Gaems Interview – with company co-founder John Smith.
- Raiderz Interview – with producer Mark Hill of Perfect World.
- Resident Evil 6 Interview – with product manager Mike Lunn of Capcom
- Scribblenauts Unlimited Interview – with producer Brittany Aubert
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories Interview – with producer Tomm Hulett of Konami.
- Zone of the Enders HD Collection Interview – with brand manager Pearl Lu of Konami.
San Diego Comic Con 2011
- 5HP: Mega64 vs. Mega64 – Fun trivia challenge with the Mega64 crew. (Videographer / Editor)
- Comic Con-Fusion With Vito Gesualdi – Hungover interviews with cosplayers.
Anime Expo 2011
- Bleach: Soul Ressureccion Interview – with localization editor Eugene Chen of NIS America.
- Disgaea 4 Inteview – with localization editor Steven Carlton of NIS America.
- Elsword Interview – with Ben Colayco, CEO of Killer Combo.
- Hakuoki Interview – with Bo & Aileen of Aksys Games
- Rusty Hearts Playthrough – with producer Mark Hill of Perfect World.
- Skullgirls Interview – with creative director Alex Ahad of Autumn Games.
Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011
- Catherine Interview and Playthrough – with localization editor Michael Meeker of Atlus.
- Centipede Infestation Playthrough – with Jonathan Moses, senior producer at Atari.
- Dead Island Interview – with Sebastian Reichert; Producer.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Playthrough – with Luke Icenhowner of Square Enix.
- Frogger 3DS Interview – with Konami’s Tak Fujii; producer.
- Gabrielle’s Ghostly Groove Interview – with Jason Fernandez of Natsume.
- GameZone’s Best of E3 Highlights – 5 minutes of funny show moments and interview awkwardness.
- Never Dead Playthrough – humorously narrated by myself.
- Otomedius Excellent Playthrough – with Pearl Lu of Konami Entertainment.
- Raiderz Interview – with game director Jonathan Beliss, of Perfect World.
- Red Bull X Fighters Interview – with professional motocross rider Lance Coury.
- Rusty Hearts Interview – with producer Mark Hill of Perfect World.
- Sonic Generations Discussion – with the crew of GamerFitNation.
- Warlords Playthrough – with brand manager Laurie Ma of Atari.
- Yoostar on MTV Interview – with game director Shawn Rosen.
PAX East 2011
- Skullgirls Interview – with lead programmerÂ Mike Zee
- Pokemon TCG Online Playthrough – with senior director Andrew Finch
- Warp Playthrough – with creative director Kelly Smith
Assorted Event Coverage & Interviews
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Interview (Real) – with Creative Director Alex Amancio.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Interview (Fake) – Game dev Tim Rogers (Kotaku.com) trolls me.
- Capcom’s Fight Club Tour – Having fun with Capcom’s Seth Killian. Featured onÂ Shoryuken.com.
- Enemy Front Interview – with creative director Stuart Black.
- Gaijin Games Interview – with Gaijin Games’ Mike Roush and Alex Neuse.
- Need for Speed: The Run Interview – with producer Brian Lindley.
- Rage Red Carpet Event – Aldis Hodge (TNT’s Leverage) loves Skies of Arcadia.
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Interview – with brand manager Pete Brolly
- Skyrim Red Carpet Event – Dane Cook wants Circus Atari. Featured on Kotaku.com.
- Spike TV Guy’s Choice Awards Red Carpet – Talking gaming with various celebs.
- The End of Infinity – An Arcade Story – News style doc about the closing of a beloved arcade.
Game Strategy & Walkthoughs
- Amazing Spider-Man Walkthrough
- Darksiders II Walkthrough
- Disgaea 4 Walkthough
- Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012: Puzzle Challenge Solutions 1 2
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Walkthrough
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragment Guide
- Max Payne 3 Golden Gun Location Guide
- Portal 2 Walkthough
- Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
- Tales of Graces f Cutscene & Skit Collection
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Walkthrough
Vito Gesualdi’s Time Paradox A hilarious guided tour through old video games
- Deus Ex PartÂ 1, Part 2
- Halloween Edition
- Sunset Riders
The Outsiders An original video series produced for GameZone.com, combining humorous skits with traditional review.
- Cat Mario Epic Fail – frustrated by a difficult Japanese flash game.
- Dragon Nest Dungeon Crawl – with the GameZone.com crew.
- Rusty Hearts Dungeon Crawl – with Game Producer Mark Hill.
- Rick Ronson’s Master Unboxing Theater – Disgaea 4 – I dress like a crazy old man and unbox Disgaea.
- Supaboy – Portable Super Nintendo Spotlight – 100,00 YouTube views and counting…